Supervised Study – Easter Break
Leaving/Junior Cert. Supervised Study Programme: (MON-FRI; 9am-6pm – 8 Hours)
NEXT PROGRAMME STARTS 25th MARCH– 5th APRIL 2019
During the year, and most particularly prior to the Junior & Leaving Cert. exams, supervised study can help a student to maximise their potential. At CTA, Supervised Study over the Easter break will be available for students who are dedicated to their studies. Students participating in the Junior & Leaving Cert. ‘Supervised Study’ programmes at Clonmel Tuition Academy have the opportunity to study in a completely distraction-free environment, in an atmosphere that is calm and focused on learning. We will not tolerate any form of misbehaviour and students must adhere to strict rules regarding their behaviour and conduct.
Enrolment for the ’EASTER SUPERVISED STUDY PROGRAMME’ requires a completed enrolment form and full payment of fees prior to the programme start date. To secure your place on the programme a non-refundable deposit of €50 is required upon registration.
This course is limited to 50 students max. and the fee for the full ‘2 week programme’ (10 days) is €160. Students can opt for just one week (5 days) and the fee is €80. Early booking is advisable as these programmes fill up quickly. Click here to book online now!
Attendance Policy & Code of conduct:
- Students must be punctual for each study session. Latecomers will be refused admission. No exceptions.
- The use of mobile phones and other electronic devices is strictly forbidden inside the study hall, except for study purposes.
- ‘Make-up’ sessions will not be given in the case of students’ absence. As a courtesy to the Supervisor, we ask that you contact us if a student is to be absent.
- Students must attend all study sessions as booked. Should a student need to be excused, parents must inform the Academy in advance.
- Except at break-times, students will not be allowed to leave the study hall unless granted permission to do so by the Supervisor to use the toilet facilities.
- The student is expected to behave in a respectful and appropriate manner towards the Supervisor at all times.
- The student is responsible for understanding and adhering to the limits of the Supervisor’s role.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before study session is due to begin.
- Any breach of the above rules may result in permanent expulsion from the ‘Supervised Study’ programme without refund of fees. We would ask that study sessions be a ‘TALK FREE ZONE’. Silence to be maintained at all times inside the study hall.
- By signing the enrolment form you confirm that you have read and understood the rules, terms & conditions of CTA and that you agree to abide by them.
If we do have any issue with a student we will proceed as follows:
- He/She will be given one verbal warning
- We will contact Student’s parent
- If the problem persists, the student will be asked to leave the study hall. Any student who is asked to leave will not be permitted to return for the rest of the programme and the Parents will be informed accordingly
MONDAY, 25TH MARCH – FRIDAY, 5TH APRIL (10 DAYS) (9am-6pm)
|BREAK (10 mins)|
|10:30am – 11:40am||Supervised Study|
|BREAK (10 mins)|
|11:50am – 1:00pm||Supervised Study|
|LUNCH (1 hour)|
|2:00pm – 3:15pm||Supervised Study|
|BREAK (15 mins)|
|BREAK (15 mins)|
|5:00pm – 6:00pm||Supervised Study|
** These study sessions are subject to demand. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on email@example.com
***All of our study sessions require a minimum of 50 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all sessions, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.
****Please be advised that whilst a ‘deposit paid’ secures your place onto a session, it does not guarantee admission to the study session. In order to gain admission fees need to be paid in full (or initial staged payments) prior to the session start date. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with regard to this. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any student who has not paid the course fees (or initial staged payment) in full prior to the start date of the study session.