French – Beginners Levels 1, 2 & 3
Our French course for beginners provides learners with the essential vocabulary and grammar needed to converse and interact around day-to-day topics through mediums such as videos, audios, articles and more. This course is suited to those who have little or no previous experience in using the French language.
Classes focus on some of the following topics:
- Introducing yourself and others
- Speaking about yourself, i.e. name, job, nationality
- Speaking about your family
- Ordering meals
- Using public transport
- Coping in an emergency
- French culture
In class there will be great emphasis on using the language as much as possible and students will be asked to do some written exercises based on the topics used in class. Click the following links for a full course outline for each of these 10 week courses!
- French – Beginners Level 1: Course Outline
- French – Beginners Level 2: Course Outline (Not Available yet)
- French – Beginners Level 3: Course Outline (Not Available yet)
The Beginners Level 1 course will consist of a one hour weekly class run over 10 weeks. The next course is due to start 24th April 2018, subject to demand!. The fees for these courses are outlined in the Fee Schedule.
FRENCH Beginners Level 1 FOR Adults: TIMETABLE 2018
Next Course starts: July 2018:
|Tuesday||6:30pm- 7:30pm||Beginners 1|
|7:45pm- 8:45pm||Beginners 1|
*Timetable subject to change
* These classes are subject to demand. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on email@example.com
**All of our Language Courses (Adult & Children classes) require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.