Marketing & Business Workshops
BUSINESS & MARKETING: (TOPIC-FOCUSED) WORKSHOPS: – TBD FOR 2019
We aim run topic-focused workshops throughout the year. Each workshop will focus on a specific marketing or business topic. Our workshops are intensive, topic-focused, educational programmes designed to teach or introduce to participants’ practical skills, techniques, or ideas which they can then use in their work or their daily lives. Contact us on email@example.com or follow us on our Facebook/Instagram/Twitter pages for more information on dates, times, etc. for these upcoming workshops. (Places are limited).
The CTA Marketing & Business Workshops Experience:
- Expert trainers – Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery – Trainers are assessed regularly on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods – Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes – No more than 15-20 people on each workshop to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics – Business owners should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital/social.
- A fun and interactive environment– What you learn will make application easier back at work.
- SET UP & RUN A BUSINESS
- MARKETING A ‘START-UP’
- COMMUNICATIONS & BRANDING
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SOCIAL MEDIA DO’S & DONT’S
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- INTERVIEW SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- BODY LANGUAGE SKILLS
- DEVELOPING STRONG SOCIAL SKILLS/SOCIAL NETWORKING
- BUSINESS & ‘INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS’ ETIQUETTE
- WINE APPRECIATION COURSE
- DINING ETIQUETTE
- STYLE/GROOMING ESSENTIALS
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP
* CTA courses are subject to demand. Places are limited therefore early booking is advisable. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org .You can also book and pay online by clicking here!
**All of our Courses/workshops require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses/workshops, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course/workshop, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.