Marketing & Business Workshops
BUSINESS & MARKETING: (TOPIC-FOCUSED) WORKSHOPS: – TBD FOR 2019
We aim run topic-focused workshops throughout the year. Each workshop will focus on a specific marketing or business topic. Our workshops are intensive, topic-focused, educational programmes designed to teach or introduce to participants’ practical skills, techniques, or ideas which they can then use in their work or their daily lives. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on our Facebook/Instagram/Twitter pages for more information on dates, times, etc. for these upcoming workshops. (Places are limited).
CUSTOMISED IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING:
The most successful global companies prefer face-to-face training. The most successful organisations prioritise developing and retaining a high-performing workforce. Corporate training with CTA can help boost confidence, increase retention rates and enable your staff to deliver more value to the business. This form of training is a high-impact form of learning and development. It is one of the most effective tools for improving processes, boosting morale and developing your team’s potential. We deliver focused, customised in-house corporate training programmes that ensure the training is designed around your needs and tailored to fit your business. CTA delivers corporate training programmes in the following areas:
- Foreign Languages for Business
- Personnel Development
You choose the dates and venue CTA will deliver the training at a time and in a manner that suits the availability of the participants and also minimises any disruption to your organisation.
THE CTA MARKETING & BUSINESS WORKSHOPS EXPERIENCE:
- Expert trainers – Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery – Trainers are assessed regularly on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods – Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small group sizes – No more than 15-20 people on each workshop to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
- Wide breadth of topics – Business owners should understand marketing as a whole, not just digital/social.
- A fun and interactive environment– What you learn will make application easier back at work.
- SET UP & RUN A BUSINESS
- MARKETING A ‘START-UP’
- COMMUNICATIONS & BRANDING
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SOCIAL MEDIA DO’S & DONT’S
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- INTERVIEW SKILLS
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- BODY LANGUAGE SKILLS
- DEVELOPING STRONG SOCIAL SKILLS/SOCIAL NETWORKING
- BUSINESS & ‘INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS’ ETIQUETTE
- WINE APPRECIATION COURSE
- DINING ETIQUETTE
- STYLE/GROOMING ESSENTIALS
- WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP
* CTA courses are subject to demand. Places are limited therefore early booking is advisable. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on email@example.com .You can also book and pay online by clicking here!
**All of our Courses/workshops require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses/workshops, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course/workshop, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.
***Please be advised that whilst a ‘deposit paid’ secures your place onto a course/workshop/seminar, it does not guarantee admission to the course/workshop/seminar. In order to gain admission to any of our courses/workshops/seminars, fees need to be paid in full prior to the course/workshop/seminar start date. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with regard to this. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any student who has not paid the fees in full prior to the start date of the course/workshop/seminar.