Spanish Beginners Levels 1, 2 & 3
Our Spanish course for beginners is perfect for those who have had little or no previous experience in using the Spanish language. This course provides students with the opportunity to grasp the vital basics of the language and to put these new skills to use in a practical and effective way. It covers all areas such as reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar and pronunciation. Classes focus on some of the following topics:
- Introducing yourself and others
- Speaking about yourself, i.e. name, job, nationality
- Speaking about your family
- Ordering meals
- Using public transport
- Coping in an emergency
- Spanish culture
In class there will be great emphasis on using the language as much as possible and students will be asked to do some written exercises based on the topics used in class. Click the following links for a full course outline for each of these 10 week courses!
- Spanish – Beginners Level 1: Course Outline
- Spanish – Beginners Level 2: Course Outline
- Spanish – Beginners Level 3: Course Outline (Not available yet)
The Beginners Level 1 & 2 courses will consist of a one hour weekly class run over 10 weeks. The next courses in both Levels start 23rd April 2018, subject to demand! The fees for these courses are outlined in the FEE Schedule.
SPANISH Beginners Level 1 & 2 for Adults: TIMETABLE 2018
Next Course starts: September 2018:
|Monday||6:30pm- 7:30pm||Beginners 1|
|7:45pm- 8:45pm||Beginners 2|
*Timetable subject to change
* These classes are subject to demand. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org
*All of our Language Courses (Adult & Children classes) require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.