Ms. Maria Ryan (BA, Msc, BPS/EFPA Accredited, Level A&B Psychometric assessor)
– Career Coach/Guest Lecturer
Maria is an accredited, highly successful, results driven Coach, with over 20 years’ experience in the corporate arena. Understanding the different phases of change is the cornerstone of a change management process. Maria’s extensive corporate experience married with her academic qualifications brings a wealth of experience in allowing leaders and managers to understand what’s needed to drive individual transitions through the change process. Under Maria’s guidance, the correct processes and leadership style are all understood to deliver a successful change process. Highlights of Maria’s career to date include:
- Lecturer in Human Resource Management, Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick.
- Lecturer in Change, Culture and Teams, Science and Engineering Dept, University of Limerick.
- Contributor to published HRM academic material in conjunction with academic scholars/professors at the University of Limerick.
- Expert in developing Career Transition and Change Management Programmes at all levels.
- Expert in the areas of management training and career coaching, having coached hundreds of individuals in the areas of career management and development, time management, study techniques, presentation skills, leadership effectiveness, building personal brands, team building and collaborative working practices.
- A highly competent assessor in Level A&B Psychometric testing and accredited by the British Psychological Society, Maria uses these instruments to help clients to increase self-awareness, address development needs and complement the career transition process.
Projects which involved Change Management Implementation Training & Coaching under Maria’s instruction include: University of Limerick, Morgan McKinley, Genworth, GeCas, Ulster Bank, Dell—Emc, McKesson, CRH, Alkermes, Aercap, Northern Trust, Abbott, Pepper Asset Management, Stryker, Technopath, Beckman Coulter, Rehab, Brothers of Charity.
- MSc Work and Organisational Behaviour (1.1), University of Limerick.
- BA HRM (1.1), University of Limerick.
- Assessor in Level A&B Psychometric testing accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Membership of the British Psychological Society.
- Career Coaching
- Educational Planning
- Study techniques, time management & memory recall
- Change management
- Change Management Career Planning
- Career Transition
- Career Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Performance Management
- Self-Marketing Skills
- Interview Skills
- Study skills & techniques
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Study & health
- Career & Talent Management
Insights of Teaching Style
A skilled communicator with exceptional people management skills, Maria uses energy and a positive attitude to motivate individuals and teams to achieve results and is extremely successful at adopting a coaching style that is individually matched to her client/students’ needs.