How to market a New/ ‘Start-up’ Business
“Great Execution is the Ultimate Differentiator”…Margaret Molloy
(1 Day Practical Workshop)
SATURDAY 18TH MAY 2019
9:30AM-4:30PM [1hr for lunch]
(REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE 20TH APRIL 2019)
IMPROVE YOUR MARKETING KNOWLEDGE.
WORK TOGETHER TO GENERATE GREAT IDEAS.
WALK AWAY WITH SOME PRACTICAL TIPS AND IDEAS.
Small businesses are increasingly recognising marketing’s role and contribution to achieving performance targets. This requires specific marketing skills and knowledge that can combine marketing strategy and tactics to successfully develop and deliver. Over 50% of start-ups fail in the first 4 years (Source: Start-ups.ie, 2017). Nobody wants their new business to fail and become a statistic. However, circumstances dictate. Lack of a proper informed marketing strategy can lead to failure. The fact remains, a business cannot outperform its competitors (and there will always be competitors), without solid integrated marketing efforts.
CTA Marketing workshops are ALL about the practical application of marketing as it affects small/new businesses. Designed as a ‘marketing workshop’, this is an introductory and practical workshop to introduce the basic elements of marketing. CTA brings the subject to life building your knowledge and technical skills of marketing to what is required in 21st century. This workshop will help you understand what marketing is and how a well ‘thought-through’ marketing approach (which demonstrates how all the tools, techniques and media work together) can ensure your resources are used effectively and efficiently.
Who should attend?
This course will interest relative newcomers to marketing, business owners and business /marketing managers. It is designed specifically for small business owners or those who have a business idea they would like to set up; anyone tasked with the marketing efforts in their organisation or anyone who would just like to know a bit more about marketing and how it can be used to effectively get a business off the ground and grow effectively.This workshop might also appeal to students looking to understand how marketing theory can be put into practice.
- What is marketing & ‘The Marketing Mix ‘- What it does and how to use it to improve your organisation’s profits.
- Understanding the relationship between Marketing and Sales.
- Building a value proposition – Product & Pricing
- Segmentation – Understanding your target audience
- Distribution – Understanding product, service and channel management.
- Customer Service – Managing customer relationship management.
- Strategic marketing strategies – Understand a range of strategies available to your organisation and how to deliver them, using various channel options.
- Marketing communications – Analyse the role of marketing communications – Assess the relevant tools & techniques available to your business (Website/Social media/Promotions)
- Developing an integrated marketing mix.
- Identifying current developments in marketing.
- ‘Must-Know law’ for marketers of small businesses.
The next workshop is due to start 18th May 2019! The fees for these workshops are outlined in the Fee Schedule.
*Timetable subject to change
For a list of useful links for Business Start-ups click here!
For a list of funds and supports for business ‘start-ups’ click here!
* CTA courses/workshops are subject to demand. Places are limited therefore early booking is advisable. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on email@example.com .You can also book and pay online by clicking here!
**All of our Courses/workshops require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses/workshops, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course/workshop, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent/participant.
***Please be advised that whilst a ‘deposit paid’ secures your place onto a course/workshop/seminar, it does not guarantee admission to the course/workshop/seminar. In order to gain admission to any of our courses/workshops/seminars, fees need to be paid in full prior to the course/workshop/seminar start date. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with regard to this. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any student who has not paid the fees in full prior to the start date of the course/workshop/seminar.