Leaving Certificate Polish – Intensive Easter Revision Course 2019
‘Do something that your future self will thank you for’
NEXT COURSE: EASTER 2019
25TH MARCH – 5TH APRIL (INCLUSIVE)
Polish is the second most spoken language in Ireland. However, as a non-curricular EU language, Polish does not appear as part of the normal school educational programme/ module. Thus, it is of great importance to support students in the process of preparing them for the Leaving Cert. exam in this subject!
CTA is offering an Intensive Easter Revision course for students of Polish as a Leaving Certificate subject during the Easter break 2019. Students in the first or second year of the Leaving Certificate course are welcome to join.
This intensive course will take place over two weeks, 2 hours per day, between 25th March – 5th April (inclusive), in Clonmel, and will prepare students for the Leaving Certificate Polish exam in a stimulating environment with a friendly atmosphere. We have experienced teachers with university qualifications who are recognised by the Teaching Council in Ireland.
- Students need to possess an interest in progressing comfortably through the Leaving Certificate exam in Polish
- Students need to have the ability to work on their own initiative
- This course is intended for anyone interested in improving their grades in Polish and sitting the State Exams
- This course is also aimed at those wishing to complete the course outside of school.
All students can benefit from this intensive course. We use extensive notes, cover exam techniques, go over experiments, do practice exams and guide students through the whole course.
The fee for this course is €300 for the ‘2 week’ intensive programme. Our Tutors are of the highest standard of teaching and professionalism to deliver this course.
LC POLISH (HL): Easter Revision Course Outline:
- Explanation of the paper: Layout/Structure/Marking Scheme/Time Management
- Study Techniques – Where to focus
- Themes from the last 7 years papers
- Worked out examples
- Where Students typically lose points
- How to gain points at HL level
- Predictions for the upcoming exams
- Revision of the Main Tenses
- Written Comprehensions
- Written production including sample essays
- Oral work
To secure your place on this course a non-refundable deposit of €75 is required upon registration. Closing date for registration is 31st January 2019! Click here to download a booking form!
You can also book and pay online by clicking here!
* These courses are subject to demand. Places are limited therefore early booking is advisable. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on email@example.com