Polish Beginners Level 1 Classes for Kids
We are offering Polish classes full of fun for children aged 5 to 12 years, beginners level only. Participants will enjoy while learning Polish in a friendly atmosphere where everyone can gain a new experience different from their daily activities. This way the children’s autonomy and personal development will be enhanced.
Why should children learn Polish?
- Children have a natural ability to easily learn a foreign language.
Research shows that children who learn a second language have a higher rate of success in their education and their subsequent adult careers.
- Polish is one of the official languages of the European Union.
- The Polish community in the Republic of Ireland is currently numbered at approximately 122,515 (2.57% of the population) [Census, 2016]
- Polish, although not officially an established subject, can now be taken as part of the Irish Leaving Certificate examination
The Kids language classes at CTA are designed to meet the creative learning needs of children. Games, songs, multimedia, and arts & crafts encourage children to develop their communication skills. This multicultural course includes all teaching materials.
In class there will be great emphasis on using the language as much as possible, where we will focus on some of the following topics:
- Follow simple instructions
- Saying different foods/parts of the body/face vocab
- Expressing feelings/emotions
- Talking about our world/weather
- How to ask questions
- Polish culture
This course consists of one ‘60 minute’ weekly class run over 10 weeks, in the afternoons. The course fees are outlined in the Fee Schedule. (up to 10 children max per class)
Senior Infants, 1st Class, 2nd Class and 3rd class
4th Class, 5th & 6th Class
POLISH Beginners Level 1 classes for kids: TIMETABLE:
Next Course starts: 23rd April 2018 (subject to demand):
|Monday||3:45pm – 4:45pm||5-8 year olds|
|4:50pm – 5:50pm||9-12 year olds|
*Timetable subject to change
* These classes are subject to demand. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on firstname.lastname@example.org
*All of our Language Courses (Adult & Children classes) require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.