SUMMER LANGUAGE CLASSES FOR ADULTS 2018
(Beginners 1 Level only)
NEXT COURSES STARTING FROM 2ndJULY – 20thAUGUST 2018
French/German/Spanish/Polish classes. Participants will enjoy learning a second language in a friendly atmosphere where everyone can gain a new experience different from their daily activities.
Why should you learn a second language?
|· Speaking a second language daily can boost cognitive development and improve your memory
· Aids longer attention spans and reduces the risk of age-related cognitive decline
· The ability to speak a second language offers an advantage over those who don’t when it comes to employability
· French is an official language in 29 countries and is the fourth-most widely spoken mother tongue in the European Union.
· Spanish is already the second international businesslanguage and the third most used language on the internet.
· German is the most widely spoken Germanic language after English
· Polish is now one of the official languages of the European Union.
In class there will be great emphasis on using the language as much as possible. Where we will focus on some of the following topics:
- Introducing yourself and others
- Speaking about yourself, i.e. name, job, nationality
- Speaking about your family
- Ordering meals
- Using public transport
- Coping in an emergency
- Culture of the country
The courses consist of one ‘80 minute’ weekly class run over 8 weeks, in the evenings. The course fee is €145 which includes all course materials (up to 12 participants max per class)
SUMMER LANGUAGE CLASSES FOR ADULTS (BEG 1 LEVEL ONLY) TIMETABLE:
|Monday||6:30pm – 7:20pm||Polish|
|Tuesday||6:30pm – 7:20pm||German|
|Wednesday||6:30pm – 7:20pm||French|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 7:20pm||Spanish|
*Time table subject to change
Registration closing date 25thJune 2018. To secure your place on a course a non-refundable deposit of €50 is required upon registration. The balance must be paid prior to the course start date. Online booking is also available!
* These courses are subject to demand. Places are limited therefore early booking is advisable. For more information and/or to register your interest please contact us now on email@example.com You can also book and pay online by clicking here!
**All of our Language Courses require a minimum of 10 registrants in order to take place. Whilst we expect to reach this minimum in all courses, in the event that there are not enough participants registered by the Sunday evening before the first day of the course, we reserve the right to cancel the course and process a full refund of fees paid to the student/parent.