Ms. Aurelia Karwowska – Polish
Aurelia studied Polish at the University of Białystok where she was awarded the Master of Arts Degree. At the College of Foreign Languages, Communications, Political Studies and International Relationships in Świecie she obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Philology and Early School Education with a First Class Honours grade. She has spent the last ten years teaching the Polish language both in Poland and Ireland. She is an experienced and dedicated teacher who completed various training courses.
She has taught lots of students, from pre-school and primary pupils to adults and has experience of successfully managing a class. Aurelia is skilled in adapting to students’ diverse learning styles. She is enthusiastic about education and always strives to do the best for her students.
• Master of Arts Degree Polish Language Teaching
• Diploma Early School and Pre-School Education
• Bachelor of Arts Degree English Philology
• The Art of Teaching’ and ‘Education Organisation and Management’ trained
• Early Childhood Education
• Education Organisation and Management
- More than 10 years teaching experience
- Clear explanation of grammatical structures
- Uses a variety of creative teaching strategies
- Able to handle lesson planning activities according to the specific needs of each student
Insights of Teaching Style
Aurelia believes that any obstacles to learning can be eliminated by using a creative approach. Aurelia thinks that the most important characteristic of a good teacher is to be friendly and congenial with students. In her opinion, apart from being a brilliant communicator, a perfect teacher should also be an even better listener.