Leaving Certificate Biology Grinds in Clonmel
We offer an intensive programme covering all aspects of the Junior & Leaving Certificate Biology paper suited to those willing to give 100% commitment. However, grinds do not replace or interfere with regular school work. They are intended to supplement and enhance school learning. All classes will be streamed according to ability. Biology grinds enable students to develop a keen understanding of the syllabus. Grinds will also be of benefit to students who have fallen behind due to illness or absenteeism and who wish to return to their previous standard.
We are currently offering Biology grinds on (TBD) evenings to Leaving Certificate students. See Timetable for more details
LEAVING CERT. BIOLOGY PROGRAMME:
Methodology and General Course Information:
Below is a general course outline of what to expect. The Biology syllabus is covered systematically. Working through past papers enables students to improve, learn important strategies and grow in confidence. All classes are 90 minutes’ duration per week.
- Weekly homework assignments given and corrected the following week
- Exam questions practiced and taken up for correction
- Monthly Assessments
- All areas of the course covered.
- Online support 24 hours a day via social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) or email.
- Progress Reports issued to parents at Christmas and Easter. Parents are notified if students do not complete their homework or are not performing to the best of their ability
WHAT WE COVER AND HOW: